Gentleman’s Farm 5 acres with large Victorian Farm House
Has 3 outbuilding; including large Quonset hut with work shelf & 220 wiring and RV hookup.
4 bedroom; 4 baths, 3 porches, side porch has heated/air
What happens when your property is needed for a transportation facility? The Department of Transportation for Georgia (GDOT) has a booklet out to answer all your questions if they have determined to expand a road, cut a new road, or add a new transportation facility. GDOT has a booklet to answer many of your questions. You can go on their website to order the booklet. The booklet answers questions such as:
1. What determines why my property is needed?
2. Does the department have the right to acquire my property?
3. How far in advance will I know that my property is needed?
4. What will I be paid for my property?
5. What happens if an agreement to sell cannot be reached?
and 50 more questions answered.